John Boyd at Dining In.
John Boyd, who hosts Dining In, has 25 years experience of catering in private houses. He has worked across the UK, including some of the finest homes in the country.
Because we specialise, we’ve developed the skills essential to working with discerning clients in their own homes and in their special places.
Together with new customers, we enjoy bookings from established clients and referrals. That tells us we continue to provide the high quality cooking and top level service our clients expect.
But… don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at some of the testimonials we’ve had.
JB prides himself on these attributes:
- Full-time professional caterer.
- Highly accomplished with a wide repertoire of dishes and styles.
- Using exclusively fresh ingredients.
- Calm, neat and clean work.
- Personable, skillful staff to deliver outstanding service.
- Absolute discretion assured.
- Experience and planning to deliver polished events.
- Prestigious client list.
- Innovative menu planning.
- Effective planning and control of your budget.
- Personal Licence holder in Scotland and England
- R.E.H.I.S. Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate (with credit).
- Food Standards Agency, Pass* certificate.
- Health and Safety Certificate.
- World Host, customer service certified.
- Full public liability insurance.