Whether you’re looking for a first night meal when you arrive, you’ve got big numbers to feed or you just want a quiet night in –
re-discover the true essence of a family meal. Dining In cooks two or three course family meals and delivers fresh to your table.
Dining In is the great, no-hassle option for home-cooked family meals without you having to lift a finger and – it’s as far from a supermarket ready meal as you can get.
We cook real, fresh food using real, locally sourced ingredients and deliver it straight to your table.
We’re upgrading our bookings and orders process.
Please get in touch using the contact form.
Two courses £16.65 each
Three courses £20.50 each
Delivered to where you are on Arran.
FAMILY MEAL MENU
A carry-out meal of starter, main course with accompaniment and
half of a side dish (that you have to collect) can still cost more.
- Potted smoked mackerel, Arran apple chutney, Arran oaties.
- Our famous chicken liver pâté, lightly pickled red onion, Arran oaties.
- Minted pea purée, hummus and tzatziki with olives, pickles and dipping pita (V).
- Spanakopita – Filo parcel of spinach, pine nuts & Feta. (V)
- Celeriac and apple remoulade, red chilli & Arran grain mustard (V).
- Gridled aubergine rolls with sun-dried tomato, fresh basil & Mozzarella (V).
- Courgette, rice galette, Arran hot beetroot chutney (V).
- Baked seafood pasta, chilli, tomato and cream.
- Four-bean casserole with roasted vegetables. Comes with polenta (V).
- Beef collops and vegetables in our signature Red Squirrel with buttery leekie mash.
- Porchetta style roast pork belly with fennel seeds, garlic and chilli. Comes with focaccia.
- Middle Eastern lamb kofta – hand rolled, spiced lamb meatballs in tagine style sauce with chickpeas. Comes with couscous.
- Ham hotpot – luscious smoked ham chunks with mushrooms in smokey, sweet and sour gravy. Colcannon on the side.
- Coq au vin – boneless chicken thighs in red wine, lardons, button mushrooms and shallots. Potato gratin on the side.
- Probably the best chilli outside Texas (M unless you tell us V), corn tortillas, guacamole, soured cream & cheese.
- Portleek pudding – layers of stewed apricots, rice pudding and meringue.
- Chocolate sponge, molten chocolate sauce.
- Fig & ginger sponge pudding, ginger syrup.
- Mixed fruit crumble.
- New York lemon cheesecake.
- Coconut jam tart.
- Orange charlotte.
Back to the top of the page
Our forms are secure and encrypted. We don’t collect any information about you apart from the details you provide voluntarily by sending us a form. We do not store customers’ credit card details.