It’s your holiday and “Self-catering” doesn’t always mean cooking for yourself.
First night meal when you arrive?
Big numbers to feed?
Just want a quiet night in?
Re-discover the true essence of a family meal.
You’re in charge. Dining In is the great, no-hassle option for a home-cooked family meal without you having to lift a finger. Maybe it’s a bit retro, but it’s your choice. Pick the meal you’d like to serve, we’ll cook it, deliver it and all you do is get everyone to the table and enjoy the pleasure of sharing…
Two courses £16.65 each
Three courses £20.50 each
Delivered to where you are on Arran.
# A carry-out meal of starter, main course with accompaniment and half of a side dish (that you have to collect yourself) can still cost more.
FAMILY MEAL MENU
Pick the meal you’d like to serve,
we’ll cook it, deliver it and
all you do is get everyone to the table and
enjoy the pleasure of sharing…
- Potted smoked mackerel, Arran apple chutney, Arran oaties.
- Our famous all butter, chicken liver pâté, lightly pickled red onion, Arran oaties.
- Minted pea purée, hummus and tzatziki with olives, pickles and dipping pita. (V)
- Spanakopita – Filo parcel of spinach, pine nuts & Feta. (V)
- Griddled aubergine rolls with sun-dried tomato, fresh basil & Mozzarella. (V)
- Courgette, rice galette, Arran hot beetroot chutney. (V)
- Chicken & pork terrine wrapped in pancetta. Arran apple chutney.
- Salad “Niçoise” – hot-smoked salmon, green beans, little gem, potato, tomato & olives.
- Ham hock terrine with lots of fresh parsley – Jambon persillé. Arran grain mustard mayonnaise.
- Baked seafood pasta, tomato, cream and a hint of chilli.
- Four-bean casserole with roasted vegetables. Comes with polenta. (V)
- Braised lamb with root vegetables, leeks and barley. Comes with George’s baguette.
- Beef collops and vegetables in our signature Red Squirrel Ale gravy with buttery mash.
- Chicken medallions and mushrooms in white wine & cream sauce. Comes with steamed rice & peas.
- Porchetta style roast pork with fennel seeds, garlic and chilli. Ideal for sharing. Comes with George’s focaccia.
- Pastitsio. Greek inspired lasagne style baked macaroni in cheese sauce with a layer of meat sauce and a cheese crust. Mixed leaves.
- Ham hotpot – luscious smoked ham chunks with mushrooms in smokey, sweet and sour gravy. Colcannon on the side.
- Coq au vin – boneless chicken thighs in red wine, lardons, button mushrooms and shallots. Potato gratin on the side.
- Probably the best chilli outside Texas, Chunks of beef (none of your mince) with beans in spicy sauce, corn tortillas, guacamole, soured cream & cheese.
- Butterscotch profiteroles
- Chocolate butter sponge pudding, molten chocolate sauce*.
- Fig & ginger sponge pudding, ginger syrup*.
- Mixed fruit crumble*.
- New York lemon cheesecake.
- Coconut jam tart.
- Apple pie*.
- Mississippi mud pie.
* may need to be reheated.
Our forms are secure and encrypted. We don’t collect any information about you apart from the details you provide voluntarily by sending us a form. We do not store customers’ credit card details.